In line with its uniqueness in both curricular & extra-curricular activities, Al-Anjal International School implemented numerous activities this week including:
- MAP (Measure of Academic Progress) standardized American tests required by AdvancED. Grades being tested include 4 through 10. These tests are objective indicators that will help us obtain a realistic picture of student, teacher, and school performance.
- They also help us measure how well students learned the skills important to meet the set school and AdvancED academic standards.
- Most importantly implementing these exams on a regular basis boosts our Index of Quality (IQ) and raises our overall score with AdvancED.
- Together with the results of the school local tests administered on Blackboard, we are able to conduct a comprehensive and accurate comparative study and data analysis of the standard of our local assessment compared with international assessment standards.
- These standardized tests certainly promote our school as accountable to stakeholders – parents, students as well as the surrounding community.