Quarter Two Results Now Availabla
Lines of Communication
Strong, open communication between students, teachers, and parents is a key element in the success of Al-Anjal students.
- Important announcements and upcoming events will be announced to parents either by memos, SMS, or a posted note on the Al-Anjal website.
- Check the Al-Anjal website to keep you updated with what your child has been learning during the current week by using Black Board.
- Emailing academic concerns to the Heads of departments office is welcomed.
- Parents may direct general suggestions, comments, and concerns to the Principal′s office and can meet the teachers every Thursday.
Please use the Channel Book to write any questions, comments, or concerns. Check the Channel book daily for student homework, teacher comments, or school news.
Parent / Teacher Conference
Parent – Teacher Conferences will be held every nine weeks when report cards are issued. The purpose of parent – Teacher Conferences is for the teacher to explain to the parents the progress and / or problems of the child. Parents should also express any concerns they have to the teachers or to the Academic Coordinator. Parent – Teachers Conference are meant to enhance their partnership as we believe they are indispensable for a child’s academic, mental, and physical well-being.
Parent – teacher conferences are not Revising grades-once grades are placed on the report card. They are non – negotiable.
Parent / Teachers Association (PTA)
The parents and the teachers council is considered an educational and social gathering where the elite of experienced parents involve to achieve the school vision and enforce the relationship between the school and home through periodical meetings and the engagement in school activities .
The parents and teachers' council has been designated for the school educational stages as follow:-
- The First Stage Council represented by two members for each class of grade (One, Two, Three)
- The Second Stage Council represented by two members for each class of grade (Four, Five, Six )
- The Third Stage Council represented by two members for each class of grade (Seven , Eight , Nine )
- The fourth Stage Council represented by two members for each class of grade (Ten, Eleven, Twelve )
A council chairman and deputy will be nominated for each council to hold the responsibilities and tasks designated for the council , eventually , a unified council will be set up for all the stages to carry out the school visions and the required tasks with the help of principals , coordinators , supervisors and teachers .
The Council Objectives:
- Enforcing the relationship between the school and community andfinding cooperative chances to achieve the school missions.
- Developing the School role in the community and enforcing its educational and cultural identity.
- Enforcing cooperation between the school and governmental and private sectors to be utilized for students' benefits.
- Introducing advice for school administration andcooperating with its board in dealing with students' behavioral issues and discussing odd extraordinary behavior.
- Coordinating with private training bodies to achieve educational training for teachers as well as students.